12/15/2016 06:46:34 pm
Association is a self-regulatory, non-profit union of experts working in the sphere of mediation. Anyone joining us, as well as persons and organisations seeking partnerships and cooperation with us, can count on the support of Association and its services in the spheres outlined below:
Legal and institutional development:
- Organization of seminars trainings, conferences, roundtables, exhibitions, consultations with involvement of civil society, state and local authorities, local and international experts from various spheres of public life.
Science and methodology:
- Representing interests of community of mediators.
- Representing and defending legal interests of its members in relations with public authorities and NGOs, with those interests involving social, economic and creative issues
- Submitting proposals and reservations, issuing statements and lodging appeals and complaints to state authorities, including of national level, those of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, local authorities through the procedures established by laws; obtaining public information from authorities and other entitled bodies through the procedure established by the law.
- Providing methodological and consultative assistance to other organizations involved in development of mediation
Information, public and media relations:
- Development of methodologies and recommendations on application of mediation in public and private sectors.
- Managing the process of development and institutionalization of national standards in the sphere of mediation.
- Research in the area of mediation, i.a. on case analysis and generalization of practices.
- Conducting surveys, polling and other research.
- Providing methodological and information support to organization’s members, authorities, civil society organizations, non-profit and charity institutions.
- Informing general public and interested persons of achievements by members of the CSO NAMU in the area of mediation practice.
- Creating and distributing information and presentation materials, videos and specialized print and digital editions.
- Publishing scientific and methodological elaborations by members of the organization, implementing communication policies.
Areas of cooperation in the process of development:
- Professional accreditation of mediators.
- Accreditation of centres providing mediation services.
- Accreditation of training programs in mediation.
- Supervision services.
- Information and resource support.
The Association is not a provider of commercial mediation and conflict management services. However, the users of this site can review information on background, knowledge and skills of its members (see Roster of Mediators
), select an expert in line with his or her needs and address requests for assistance directly to this person using the contacts, indicated in the individual profile.